Thursday, May 5, 2016

What the fuck, Apple?

https://blog.vellumatlanta.com/2016/05/04/apple-stole-my-music-no-seriously/

 “The software is functioning as intended,” said Amber.
“Wait,” I asked, “so it’s supposed to delete my personal files from my internal hard drive without asking my permission?”
“Yes,” she replied.

What.  The.  Fuck?!?!?

No, seriously, who in the everloving blue fuck thought that this would be a good idea?

Scanning my hard drive and indexing all my media files...fine... that's actually a bit convenient.  But to decide arbitrarily to remove things and force me to accept them from a remote server? FUCK that noise.  What if you're on a limited data plan with your ISP like so many are?

There's a *reason* we have hard drives, Apple.  It's not to merely install and run your bloated malware that masquerades as a media player/library/store/iPhone diddler program.

Go fuck yourselves, Apple.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment